I Look 12

Blogging, Computers, Internet, Gaming, Make Money Online


Windsor - I Look 12 Author






Hey there! Okay I'll just make a simple introduction about myself. I am Windsor and this is my blog "I Look 12". The reason it is named like that is because it resembles myself, I'm already 18 19 but still look like 12, kinda funny right? but it's true. Here, I write articles that can help new bloggers in customizing their blogs. I also write articles about computers, internet, gaming and making money online. Feel free to write comments

P.S. I don't bite :D

By the way, you can contact me at:
windsor16@gmail.com










What are the benefits of being a subscriber?
All subscribers will get these updates directly from their email.
  • Blogging/SEO tips and tutorials
  • Technology news and tips
  • Computer tips, guides and optimizations
  • Gaming tips, tricks and cheat guides
  • Online money making tips
If you wish to subscribe, just fill up the form below:
Email address:
Lijit Search

Followers

Translate

Blogging, Computers, Internet, Games, Make Money Online.