I Look 12

Blogging, Computers, Internet, Gaming, Make Money Online


Disable Autoconvert of <, >, & in Blogger Post






Yesterday, I while I was making the Sexy Bookmarks Guide, I noticed something. The codes the I type like <, >, and & are automatically converted to like&gt; or &amp;. So I did some research and just found out that the answer is right below the post editor itself! (haha).

So how to do that?

1. In the Post Editor click Post Options






2. You will see something like this











3. Click on Show HTML literally

And you're done, you can now put <, > and & codes on your post without being autoconverted to some other codes.










What are the benefits of being a subscriber?
All subscribers will get these updates directly from their email.
  • Blogging/SEO tips and tutorials
  • Technology news and tips
  • Computer tips, guides and optimizations
  • Gaming tips, tricks and cheat guides
  • Online money making tips
If you wish to subscribe, just fill up the form below:
Email address:
Lijit Search

Followers

Translate

Blogging, Computers, Internet, Games, Make Money Online.