I Look 12

Blogging, Computers, Internet, Gaming, Make Money Online


New Google Adsense Ad Format?






So I was browsing the internet today when I came across lifehacker and noticed an unfamiliar ad format.



Here's the link to that post I tried viewing some other articles and didn't see that ad.

Is it a new ad format or am I just outdated?










What are the benefits of being a subscriber?
All subscribers will get these updates directly from their email.
  • Blogging/SEO tips and tutorials
  • Technology news and tips
  • Computer tips, guides and optimizations
  • Gaming tips, tricks and cheat guides
  • Online money making tips
If you wish to subscribe, just fill up the form below:
Email address:
Lijit Search

Followers

Translate

Blogging, Computers, Internet, Games, Make Money Online.